Friday 6 March 2009

All England




All England badminton competition is now going on in Birmingham, UK.

Last year, Serene, Mina n me was watching quaterfinal in Birmingham. It was really a nice memory for me as the first live badminton watching for me! I really miss those days in UK, it's truly livetime memory for me~~~wonder how r everyone there?

It's now quarterfinal and there are 6 players that successfully advanced to it which are 2 mens double---KKK/TBH n Zakry/Fairuz, men single---superb Lee Chong Wei, n surprisingly women single---Julia Wong by beating the seeded women single--ex chinese Xu huaiwen. Wish them all the best, and I really wish Malaysia would be able to grab a title there in Birmingham!!!

Lastly, gonna show some photos that I have taken in Birmingham last year.

No comments: