Thursday 30 October 2008

success n failure

I received a call yesterday evening which inform me that I have been offered a position in KPMG sg which make me so happy. Due to the currency difference n also working environment, I had rejected the offer by PWC jb, seems that they are really in need of people at the moment!

And today, I received an email from Monash saying I got rejected for the Master of Business(Accounting) due to not meeting the entry requirement. However, my coursemate who did the same course and score lower than me got into it. Sounds ridiculous, really wonder why!

Therefore, these 2 matters make me decide to go back after completing my degree instead of staying here to get PR.

Exam approaching really soon! will be away from the blog for maybe a month...

No comments: