Sunday 9 August 2009

Sept = my busy month

Just finished JBCC session n as usual Gazebo is where we go after practice. We have discussed sth abt the trip that's aim to gather jbcc member and also prepare for our coming concert on 28/11. Ppl pls come n support us !!! It's roughly decided to be Kukup where we went tons of time. However, it will b the best place for us to gather n sing effectively n also economically! so YEA, Kukup once again although it's really dirty~~

Furthermore, me n my classmates are also planning for our graduation trip , it will probably b some island place, but yet to be confirmed~~hopefully it will b fun n a safe trip!

And now, the worst thing, hopefully that I am able to get my room available on Sept, or else i will be doomed! got no where to stay when i hv to start working on 1st Oct! The long waited job is approaching, although i knew it will be tiring n annoying, but that's sth that i hv faced in the end, so ~~Just do it! should feel lucky that I am able to work! 

2 comments:

Grace Yau said...

工作加油!!
快快找到房间吧!!哈~
南马区加油!!!

Rabby said...

finally ur HOLIDAYS are approaching its end~ buahahaha, gambateh in ur job loh~