Monday 14 September 2009

jbcc

Dr Goh has come to teach us on some of songs composed by him over the weekend, it had been a great experience for me being conducted by one of the great composer from Singapore, he has composed quite a number of songs! Most of them are with different styles! According to him , most of the songs that we r going to present are written by him on the 19s which is before he went to US to further his studies, he tend to focus more on other things instead of harmony. It's always been challenging for me to sing his difficult song but yet feel contented with it! Personally, I feel that he brought some new things to JBCC in many aspects, especially those methods on how we improve ourselves! By the way, JBCC 10th anniversary concert 拾穗 is coming soon , please buy tickets from me if any of u r interested!!!

1 comment:

牛油小生 said...

great experience
yeah, jbcc is gaining experience now, for our concert~
also buy tix from me lah~